GIRADISCHI PRO-JECT 6 PERSPEX
GARANZIA UFFICIALE ITALIA
Stesse caratteristiche del 6-PERSPEX, con testina Ortofon MC Valencia e cavo phono Pro-Ject
Connect it Phono C da 1,23mt di lunghezza.
Giradischi con base in acrilico trasparente e piatto in MDF compreso di braccio, trazione a cinghia, 2 motori separati per le velocità 33 & 45 giri. Sistema di sospensione magnetica del sub-chassis in CORIAN che isola piatto e braccio. Piatto in MDF con struttura a sandwich del peso di 2Kg, disc clamper in dotazione. Piedini conici in Sorbothane ad altezza regolabile. Fornito di serie con braccio Pro-Ject 9CC evolution, prese RCA posteriori placcate oro, per l'intercambiabilità del cavo phono. Peso 10,5Kg.
• The transparent acrylic plinth stands on three individually height-adjustable Sorbothane®-damped aluminium cones and carries the motor and the sub-chassis. The sub-chassis, made of Corian, rests on tree magnetic fields. A supplied spirit level allows easy adjustment of the sub-chassis.
• A quiet running AC motor with a two-step pulley drives the platter's outside edge via a belt.
• The inverted bearing uses a stainless-steel axle carrying a ceramic ball on which the ceramic bearing plate runs.
• The resonance-optimised platter is a sandwich construction utilising a fine-balanced medium density fibre platter weighing 2Kg and a 4mm thick flat-ground layer of vinyl and a screw-down metal record clamp.
• Connection to the phono input of the amplifier can be made with connecting cables of your taste through the gold plated phono sockets and earth screw. A standard cable is provided.
• External power supply avoids potential electro-mechanical interference.
Tonearm 9cc Evolution
• The headshell and armtube are fashioned from a single piece of carbon-fibre.
• Conical armtube avoids standing wave reflections.
• Inverted tonearm bearing comprises four hardened stainless tips in ABEC7 spec ballraces.
• Rings provide very solid arm bearing housings. The massive outside ring is open to avoid resonances.
• Sorbothane®-damped counterweight effectively counteracts unwanted resonances.
• The counterweights supplied are suitable for cartridges weighing between 5 - 7,5g, 7 - 10g, 9 - 11g or 10 - 14g
• Counterweight shaft lowered to record level reduces cantilever forces and dynamic wow when playing warped records.
• Solid armbase permits accurate height adjustment of armtube and VTA (vertical tracing angle).
• Single-screw fixing of armtube allows rotation for easy adjustment of needle azimuth despite fixed headshell.
• Silicone-damped armlift can be adjusted to suit working height of the arm.
• The internal wiring consists of flexible high-purity copper from the headshell right through to the gold-plated phono sockets.
• High quality connection cable Pro-Ject Connect it Phono RCA-C supplied (123cm)
33 / 45 r.p.m.
Magnet supported sub-chassis
RCA phono sockets
Sorbothane-damped aluminium cones
Pro-Ject 9cc Evolution
Carbon-fibre headshell and armtube
Effective tonearm length
9 " (230mm)
Effective tonearm mass
cartridge weights 5 - 7,5g, 7 - 10g, 9 - 11g and 10 - 14g
10 - 35mN
Wow and flutter
Signal to noise
Power supply type
Mains-fed outboard power supply
220 - 240V, 50 cycles or 100 - 110V, 60 cycles
Dimensions (lid open)
460 x 420 x 465mm
Dimensions (lid closed)
460 x 183 x 365mm
Trattiamo tutti i prodotti a catalogo PRO-JECT,qualora non trovate ciò che cercate non esitate a contattarci,grazie