Giradischi compreso di braccio, trazione a cinghia, motore separato e nuova base antirisonante
Grond it deluxe. Sistema di contro-magneti per ridurre l'effetto del peso del piatto. Sistema di
sospensione con 3 molle regolabili a smorzamento in Sorbotane. Piedini magnetici ad altezza
regolabile. Piatto in acrilico. Fornito di serie con il nuovo braccio Pro-Ject 10CC Evolution in
carbonio, prese RCA posteriori placcate oro, per l'intercambiabilità del cavo phono. Alimentatore
esterno per evitare potenziali interferenze elettromagnetiche. Coperchio antipolvere opzionale. Peso
28,1Kg (con base). Disponibile nel colore Grigio scuro laccato.
Manual turntable with 10" precision tonearm
and equipment base Pro-Ject Ground it deluxe 3
• Chassis, motor housing and granulate filled equipment base Ground it deluxe piano-lacquered dark grey
• The equipment base Ground it deluxe rests on four individually height-adjustable magnetic field feet.
• A quiet running AC motor with a two-step pulley drives the platter's outside edge via a belt.
• The medium density fibre plinth stands on three height-adjustable Sorbothane®-damped aluminium cones.
• Granulate filled plinth guarantees constant damping. A supplied spirit level allows easy adjustment.
• The motor is mounted in a separate metal housing to eliminate vibration transmission.
• The resonance-optimised platter is a sandwich construction utilising an acrylic platter weighing 5,4Kg and a brass record puck.
• The magnet supported (amount of support adjustable), inverted bearing uses a stainless-steel axle carrying a ceramic ball on which the ceramic bearing plate runs.
• Central metal block optimises centre of gravity and damps main bearing.
• Connection to the phono input of the amplifier can be made with connecting cables of your taste through the gold plated phono sockets and earth screw. A standard cable is provided.
• External power supply avoids potential electro-mechanical interference.
Tonearm Pro-Ject 10cc Evolution
• The headshell and armtube are fashioned from a single piece of carbon-fibre.
• Conical armtube avoids standing wave reflections.
• Inverted tonearm bearing comprises four hardened stainless tips in ABEC7 spec ballraces.
• Rings provide very solid arm bearing housings. The massive outside ring is open to avoid resonances.
• Sorbothane®-damped counterweight effectively counteracts unwanted resonances.
• The counterweights supplied are suitable for cartridges weighing between 4 - 6g, 5 - 8g, 6 - 10g or 8 - 14g. An alternative counterweight for cartridges weighing between 15 - 20g or 16 - 22g is available as an accessory part.
• Counterweight shaft lowered to record level reduces cantilever forces and dynamic wow when playing warped records.
• Solid armbase permits accurate height adjustment of armtube and VTA (vertical tracing angle).
• Single-screw fixing of armtube allows rotation for easy adjustment of needle azimuth despite fixed headshell.
• Silicone-damped armlift can be adjusted to suit working height of the arm.
• The internal wiring consists of flexible high-purity copper from the headshell right through to the gold-plated phono sockets