Con l'acquisto di questo prodotto è possibile raccogliere fino a 299 Punti fedeltà. Il totale del tuo carrello 299 punti può essere convertito in un buono di 29,90 €.
Attenzione: Ultimo articolo in vendita!
Disponibile in Data:
|Classe di funzionamento finali||Classe A/B|
|Potenza RMS||oltre 100 watt|
|Numero Canali||2 canali|
|Dac||Ingressi digitali e ottici|
High-end hybrid integrated amplifier with valve pre-stage and Bluetooth aptX
The Magnat RV 4 continues the legacy of its legendary predecessor, the RV 3. Our development engineers set themselves the goal with this new high-end hybrid amplifier of exceeding the RV 3 - and have succeeded with flying colours: the RV 4 combines analogue stereo sound at the very highest level with modern features like a digital section and Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX.
One of the outstanding qualities of the Magnat RV 4 is the extraordinary attention to the finest details, which manifests itself in the special valve pre-stage. Two particularly high-quality Russian-made E88CC valves are used for this - not least of all due to the special SQ quality with maximum reliability and the lowest tolerances. After being burned in for 60 hours, the valves or tubes are selected in pairs and inserted into the high-quality, gold-plated tube sockets of the RV. In this way, we guarantee that this high-end stereo amplifier offers precisely the audiophile sound experience that our customers appreciate.
This attention to detail continues in every single element of the RV 4. For example, the input signal switchover ensues via high-quality, durable reed relays. Vinyl enthusiasts will also be delighted with the phono pre-stage with separate MM and MC inputs, assembled with particularly low-noise operational amplifiers. Low-loss WIMA audio capacitors in the signal path ensure that not the smallest modicum of the carefully processed sound is lost on the way to the power amp.
Another highlight of the RV 4 is the digital input section. One coaxial and one optical input accept digital stereo signals up to 24bit/192kHz. Precise conversion into the best analogue sound is taken care of by a particularly high-quality digital-analogue converter (or DAC) from Burr-Brown.
The integrated Bluetooth 4.0 module of the RV 4 provides the best possible sound quality for the much-loved wireless transmission thanks to the particularly high-quality audio standard aptX. Here, too, the high-quality Burr-Brown DAC is used as an exclusive feature to convert the digital Bluetooth signals into the best possible analogue sound quality.
For the power amplification, we rely on two discretely designed high-performance power amplifiers with the proven power transistors from Sanken (Japan). Both amplifier stages deliver up to a constant 150 watts to the loudspeakers with the finest sound. The total peak power of the RV 4 is a huge 500 watts. The speakers are connected to the RV 4 via large, insulated screw terminals.
The audiophile concept continues in the Magnat RV 4 right down to the smallest details. Whether it´s the extravagant, stylish design, the sturdy solid-metal enclosure with the 8 mm front panel of the solid aluminium controls: This stereo amplifier is pure high-end. This also includes the solid heat sinks, which also serve as striking design elements. Other details like the high-contrast OLED high-quality display, the pre-amplifier output for active subwoofers or additional power amplifiers and the power amp input to easily incorporate the RV 4 into a home cinema system demonstrate the well thought-out concept of this high-end amplifier.
Meitner-Str.9 • D-50259 Pulheim • www.magnat.de
· Particularly high-quality and low-noise SQ tube type, preselected
and burned-in for 60 hours (Info: SQ („Special Quality“) is a
high quality standard for tubes which was used e. g. for radio
transmission technology and military purposes)
· High quality tube sockets with gold-plated contacts
· Input signal switching via high quality reed relays
· Phono preamplifier with separate MM / MC inputs, low-noise
operational amplifiers and subsonic filter
· Digital input stage with an optical and an coaxial input for highresolution
audio signals up to 192kHz/24bits
· Volume control via high-precision motorised potentiometer from
· Low-loss WIMA audio capacitors in the signal path
POWER AMPLIFIER AND POWER SUPPLY
· Discrete high-performance amplifier with high quality power
transistors from Sanken (Japan)
· Output rating of 150 watts of sine power per channel (4 ohms),
max. total peak power of 500 watts
· Elaborate power supply with separately stabilised supply voltage
for the individual circuits
· Performance-optimised high-capacity buffer capacitors from
· Generously dimensioned toroidal transformer in a vibrationresistant
and air-tight configuration
HOUSING, CONNECTORS AND ACCESSORIES
· Two solid heatsinks and a solid aluminium cover for transformer
and power supply capacitors
· Sturdy solid metal housing with 8 mm front panel
· Solid aluminium control elements
· Phono MM and MC inputs
· Four high level inputs
· Power amplifier input (Main In) for an easy integration into a
home cinema system
· Preamplifier output (Pre Out) for connecting subwoofers or
additional power amplifiers
· Additional fixed level output (Rec Out)
· Headphone output with high quality 6.3 mm jack
· Output terminal with large, insulated speaker screw terminals
· High-contrast „Organic LED“ display
· Stylish solid metal remote control for volume, input selection
and mute function
20 Hz – 20 kHz, THD < 1.0%, 4 ohms
20 Hz – 20 kHz, THD < 1.0%, 8 ohms
1 kHz, 4 ohms
2 x 150 W
2 x 110 W
2 x 250 W
8 Hz – 110 kHz (-3.0 dB)
20 Hz – 20 kHz (+/-0.1 dB)
20 Hz – 20 kHz (+/-0.2 dB)
16Hz, 18 dB/Oct.
110 dB (A)
90 dB (A)
78 dB (A)
450 mV/100 kΩ
2.5 mV/47 kΩ
0.25 mV/470 Ω
1. optical (Toslink™)
2. coaxial (cinch)
Supported sampling frequencies: 44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192kHz
Supported bit depth: 16/24bits
Bluetooth® input Bluetooth® 4.0 / Qualcomm® aptX™
Mains voltage 230 VAC / 50 Hz
Max. power consumption 350 W
Dimension (WxHxD) Main unit: 434 x 157 x 360 mm (410 mm incl. controls and connectors)
Remote control: 40 x 100 x 16mm
Weight 18,5 kg
Scope of delivery RV 4 main unit, remote control incl. battery, screw-driver, power cord, owners manual
Ancora nessuna recensione da parte degli utenti.