Con l'acquisto di questo prodotto è possibile raccogliere fino a 226 Punti fedeltà. Il totale del tuo carrello 226 punti può essere convertito in un buono di 22,60 €.
Giradischi compreso di braccio, trazione a cinghia, motore separato e nuova base antirisonanteGrond it deluxe. Sistema di contro-magneti per ridurre l'effetto del peso del piatto. Sistema disospensione con 3 molle regolabili a smorzamento in Sorbotane
Attenzione: Ultimo articolo in vendita!
Disponibile in Data:
|Classe di funzionamento finali||Nero laccato|
|Tipo di trazione||A cinghia|
Manual turntable with 10" precision tonearm
and equipment base Pro-Ject Ground it deluxe 3
• Chassis, motor housing and granulate filled equipment base Ground it deluxe piano-lacquered dark grey
• The equipment base Ground it deluxe rests on four individually height-adjustable magnetic field feet.
• A quiet running AC motor with a two-step pulley drives the platter's outside edge via a belt.
• The medium density fibre plinth stands on three height-adjustable Sorbothane®-damped aluminium cones.
• Granulate filled plinth guarantees constant damping. A supplied spirit level allows easy adjustment.
• The motor is mounted in a separate metal housing to eliminate vibration transmission.
• The resonance-optimised platter is a sandwich construction utilising an acrylic platter weighing 5,4Kg and a brass record puck.
• The magnet supported (amount of support adjustable), inverted bearing uses a stainless-steel axle carrying a ceramic ball on which the ceramic bearing plate runs.
• Central metal block optimises centre of gravity and damps main bearing.
• Connection to the phono input of the amplifier can be made with connecting cables of your taste through the gold plated phono sockets and earth screw. A standard cable is provided.
• External power supply avoids potential electro-mechanical interference.
Tonearm Pro-Ject 10cc Evolution
• The headshell and armtube are fashioned from a single piece of carbon-fibre.
• Conical armtube avoids standing wave reflections.
• Inverted tonearm bearing comprises four hardened stainless tips in ABEC7 spec ballraces.
• Rings provide very solid arm bearing housings. The massive outside ring is open to avoid resonances.
• Sorbothane®-damped counterweight effectively counteracts unwanted resonances.
• The counterweights supplied are suitable for cartridges weighing between 4 - 6g, 5 - 8g, 6 - 10g or 8 - 14g. An alternative counterweight for cartridges weighing between 15 - 20g or 16 - 22g is available as an accessory part.
• Counterweight shaft lowered to record level reduces cantilever forces and dynamic wow when playing warped records.
• Solid armbase permits accurate height adjustment of armtube and VTA (vertical tracing angle).
• Single-screw fixing of armtube allows rotation for easy adjustment of needle azimuth despite fixed headshell.
• Silicone-damped armlift can be adjusted to suit working height of the arm.
• The internal wiring consists of flexible high-purity copper from the headshell right through to the gold-plated phono sockets
Ancora nessuna recensione da parte degli utenti.